Sunday, October 7, 2012

Yosemite early fall


Mike and I traveled to Yosemite in September for the first time for both of us.  We ended up buying an annual pass which in retrospect I'm so glad we did. Yosemite is GORGEOUS!!  To simply get into the park it was $20 per car but for an annual pass the price was $40.  We decided we want to try to come back for each season to see how the park changes. Enjoy the pictures!



Can you see the pretty speckled blue on this bird's wings? I have no idea what kind of bird this is.
One of the falls we hiked to. Since it was the end of the summer a lot of the waterfalls were smaller or dried up. We're looking forward to coming back in the spring to see the Upper and Lower falls after all of the snow has melted.





Do you see the mama and the baby in this picture? So cute!

These adorable little chipmunks were running around all over the place.

Another interesting bird we saw during a hike.



 



A lone duck looking for food under the water.


No comments:

Post a Comment