Monday, January 30, 2012

House Husband

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well. It has been awhile since I have written anything (too busy doing house chores most likely haha). Mandy has definitely picked up the slack on this blog. Anyways, I am writing to you from my local coffee shop, which by local I mean walking distance from my room. I am not sure if Mandy mentioned, but since I was not currently working, we took back our rental to save money and in a sense my driving privileges were revoked until I start working, which is tomorrow! I am not sure what excites me more, working or the chance to drive on my days off haha. So tomorrow marks the end of the month long vacation/house husband experiment. Overall, I felt I did pretty well. I almost successfully did two full loads of laundry and nearly folded all the clothes. I also completed many honey do lists and had dinner ready for the wife's return on a couple occasions...not too shabby ;)

Outside of domesticating myself, I am trying to think if I have much else to report...weather has been beautiful. I had to laugh the other day when we had one day that was really rainy and in the 60s. All the locals were complaining about the weather and the traffic was slowed because of the "horrible conditions". I was trying to think how a local would do driving in Indiana during the winter? After thinking that though, I realize that a local would never visit Indiana unless he/she were a big race fan or an FFA affiliate so I guess my dream scenario will never happen.

Let's see, I guess I can confess that I have given into Orange County pressure and am trying teeth whitening. My goodness! I did not realize it could be painful to breath. I had always thought my friends who complained about it were just being wimpy.

Alright, so I am talking about the weather and teeth whitening. Before I begin sounding anymore like the last half hour of the Today show (which I have watched way to much during my time off), I should probably get going!

Mandy and I are going to San Diego this weekend for her 29 again birthday :) so I am sure one of us will be back on to talk about that. Until then, I hope all our friends and family in the Midwest are staying warm and if you are in Indy I hope you are enjoying all the Super Bowl events. Later!




I thought I would throw this in here..Mandy was awesome and tried crab for the first time with me. Success!

*disclosure. I am attempting to blog from my phone so I apologize for any errors!

No comments:

Post a Comment